Wondering how to get started with the RLC PTO?
1. Register as a user on this website. Click the Register link in the left panel to register. Only registered users will receive emails sent by the PTO informing of events, fundraisers and volunteer opportunities.
2. Become a PTO member. After registering and logging onto the website, visit the PTO Membership tab to get the details on how to join the PTO.
3. Participate in Cashless Fundraisers. One of the easier way for the PTO to earn money is simply by your doing your normal shopping. Stores such as Harris Teeter, Giant and Amazon give money back to the school for each purchase you make. See the Fundraising tab to learn how to link your store accounts to RLC.
4. Volunteer!! The PTO is run entirely by volunteers. We need all of our RLC community to pitch in to make our events a success. Log onto the website and then visit the Volunteer tab of this site to see current volunteer opportunities.
5. Show your Spirit!! Purchase school spirit wear and for students to wear on spirit Fridays. Spirit wear is sold at select events and on the Store tab of this site.
6. Attend Meetings. Join us the second Tuesday of every other month to help plan our PTO events and activities. See the About Us tab for the dates of our General Meetings.